- You are planning to delete or archive invalid/not-in-use master data e.g. products, location product combinations.
- You may want to use /SAPAPO/DELETE_PRODUCTS report and facing performance problems and very long runtime even with a 'time-out' dump at the end. Dump can consist of Runtime Error: DBIF_DSQL2_SQL_ERROR and Exception: CX_SY_NATIVE_SQL_ERROR
The description of the dump can define: "Error occurred in the current database connection LCA". The cause of the dump comes from a timeout. The program exceeds the retention time of the consistent state of LiveCache.
- You are planning to archive /SAPAPO/MATKEY and /SAPAPO/MATLOC tables.
- SAP Supply Chain Management - All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management - All versions
- SAP SCM APO Master Data
Master Data Deletion, Product Deletion, Location Deletion, ProductLocation Deletion, /SAPAPO/DELETE_PRODUCTS, MATLOC Archive, MATKEY Archive , KBA , SCM-APO-MD , Master Data , SCM-BAS-MD-PR , Product , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.