- ASE statement cache is enabled
- The optdiag utility have been invoked to gather simulate statistics
- Process fails with a signal 11 message and stack trace:
kernel Current process (0x2c6f0570) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
kernel Address 0x0x000000000112b10d (s__make_param+0xe3), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000001f)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , lwp , lightweight procedures , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.