- Application using VB.NET and ASE ODBC stopped working properly
- Application used internal logic to build INSERT statements, using the data table column attributes of AutoIncrement and ReadOnly
- Insert statement generated by adding specific column to column list as well as literal value to represent that column
- Column list used since there is identity column in the table and this will auto-increment upon insert
- AutoIncrement returned as false (ok) and ReadOnly as true (not ok)
- ReadOnly returning as true forced application to not generate INSERT statement
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7 SP110
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) ODBC Driver by Sybase 126.96.36.199 (15.0 ESD#10)
- Windows x86 (32-bit)
- Windows x64 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and higher
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; Sybase SDK 15.7
Software Developers Kit, Read-Only, metadata , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.