Error QV121 "Selected set code does not exist, or data entered is incomplete" occurs while making usage decision.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
QA16, QV 121, MQEVAF32, MQEVAF14, E121, PRUEFEN_VE, D0101_PRUEF_VE, , KBA , qa32 , mqevaf32 , mqevaf14 , c_rc01 , e121 , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.