- While processing actions using report RSPPFPROCESS, the same actions that have already been processed, whether they be successful or failed, are processed and executed again.
- This can result in a huge build up of executed actions, many of which did not need to be executed
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-BF-ACI , Actions/Output Determination , BC-SRV-GBT-PPF , Post Processing Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.