- You have created a Business Role based on Sales Professional with the Slim Communication Toolbar (for telephony)
- When an incoming call is alerted, the call can be accepted successfully but the call does not identify the Business Partner by using the telephone number identification (ANI) "Automatic Number Identification"
- There is the following information message "Severe error occurred: Diagnosis Error occurred in class CL_IC_INTERACTION_MGR_INTERNAL, event ContactAccepted" message
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
CRM, BP, Non-IC business Role, Brole Sales, Toolbar, identification , KBA , CRM-BF-CBP , Communication Enabled Business Process , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.