- You are currently using the standalone statistics server
- Under the Landscape -> Services Tab, the statisticsserver is listed as an available service
- Under the Configuration tab, nameserver.ini -> statisticsserver is set to false
- Statistics server trace files report the following:
"exception 1: no.9002022 (StatisticsServerAsSQLClient/dataaccess/Table.cpp:129)
Error reading data from table STATISTICSSERVER.STAT_VIEW_COLUMN_TABLES_PART_SIZE (3584 distributed SQL error:  executor: plan operation execution failed with an exception (HY000))"
- Indexserver traces may report:
"UdivListMgr.cpp(00660) : UdivListManager::getUdivListContainer: could not retrieve metadata for table..."
SAP HANA Database 1.0
SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition
Statisticsserver, standalone, stats, STAT_VIEW_COLUMN_TABLES_PART_SIZE, collector , KBA , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.