- In BI launch pad, when Crystal Report is either viewed and exported to PDF or scheduled to PDF, the chinese characters appear as square boxes.
- Crystal Reports and Excel formats work as expected.
- Exporting the same report to PDF in Crystal Reports Designer works as expected.
- The font of the chinese text is set to 'Arial Unicode MS'. The font is installed and enabled on both server and client machines.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0/4.1
- Windows OS
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
boxes, squares, incorrectly, appear, empty , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.