- There is a performance problem when using the appcontext() built-in function (set_appcontext - get_appcontext - rm_appcontext - get_appcontext) in stored procedures.
- The stored procedures are owned by the DBO.
- This problem relates to the permission management.
- A high CPU utilization is observed when monitoring the ASE server.
- This symptom is associated to a high spinlock contention on a multi-engine ASE.
- The name of the impacted spinlock is fglockspins.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
750500, CR750500, authorization, security, sa_role, appcontext , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.