- Web Intelligence(WebI) reports using an OLAP/BICS connection pointing to BeX Queries are migrated from one environment to another environment.
- When these reports are opened, refreshed and then saved at a different location, these reports fail to open with a "The action cannot be performed" error.
- The issue is seen in HTML and Java mode. The issue is seen in Rich Client Tool as well.
- The issue is not seen with WebI reports which are not migrated from other environment.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
the action cannot be perfoirmed, sap bi, sap bi 4.0, sap bi 4.1, sap bw bex queries, change source, migrate, webi reports, refresh, save, html, applet, rich client tool, Webi, WebIntelligence, WRC, Web Intelligence , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-WBI-FE-HTM , HTML Front End , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.