- Running multiple sessions executing queries involving XMLTABLE().
- This triggers an error in module bi_xml_xquery_close with a corrupt error number, for example:
Error: 342853404,Severity: 10923, State: 341761104
- Errors 712 are reported indicating that attempts are being made to allocate huge and negative amounts of memory, for example:
Msg 712, Level 17, State 0:
Server 'SYBASE', Line 8:
There is insufficient heap memory to allocate -126683788 bytes. Please increase configuration parameter 'heap memory per user' or try again when there is less activity on the system.
- Error 342853404 is followed by a stack trace that includes modules:
- Error 6103 is reported when ASE attempts to terminate a process effected by Error 342853404 and this results in an orphan process holding a lock on one table:
WARNING: Pss 0x0x00002aab145e0408 found with open sdes. pspid 1965, psuid 4702, pcurdb 6, range entry 0, sdesp 0x0x00002aaaf050b4d8, objid 2040247888.
Error: 6103, Severity: 17, State: 1
Unable to do cleanup for the killed process; received Msg -1397969760
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR737714, CR#737714, 737714, LeXmlTableOp, _LeOpClose, LeDMLOp, LeNLJOp, LeEmittOp, LeEmitNoSndOp, _LeOpNext , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.