- Error 644 was posted to the ASE errorlog:
Error: 644, Severity: 21, State: 5
Index row entry for data row id (44695551, 33) is missing from index page 238178049 of index id 2 of table 'xxxx' in database 'xxxxx'. Xactid is (252961720,8). Drop and re-create the index.
- Dropping and re-creating the problematic index resolve the 644 error
- The error reoccurred on the same table but on different page over time
- A 1530 error may be reported
Msg 1530, Level 16, State 2
Server '<servername>', Line 1
Create index with sorted_data was aborted because of row out of order. Primary key of first out of order row is '"xxx", "yyyy"' Server error number is 1530
- A reorg rebuild failed due to 1530 error
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
corruption, user table, 776222, CR776222, CR#776222, 752871, CR752871, CR#752871, clustered, non-clustered, nonclustered, duplicate keys, data locked only table, clustered index, DOL , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.