- When OLAP Analysis connects via kerberos SSO to Microsoft Analysis Server (MSAS) constrained delegation similar to KBA 2182400 on the BI service account will cause SSO to fail.
- After setting up delegation to specified services (selecting the SSO to MSAS still fails on earlier versions of BI 4.0 and 4.1)
- Testing SSO connections in IDT for OLAP will also fail with invalid username and password.
- Most logging does not show very detailed errors, and the errors shown are often misleading.
- Actual java error thrown by the java SDK for the APS MDAS service is "org.ietf.jgss.GSSException occurred; original exception message No valid credentials provided"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 4.1 all SP's that use a version of java lower than 1.8
- Microsoft SQL analysis Server 2005 2008 2012 (all currently supported versions)
- Java SDK all version of 1.6 and 1.7
biauth emkba htkba zie SSAS single sign on sign-on automatic logon end to end e2e sso2db , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.