- Error: "Error in Refresh Sheet" within EPM-BPC add on for Excel
- Long message description: "Unauthorised: Invalid credentals; try logging on again" - Framework message: "The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorised)"
- Within the BPCLOG file the error "Session ID is not valid (FWB00011)" is logged
- Error appear when using the EPM-BPC add-on for Excel for more than 30 minutes
- The problem occurs when using SAP BusinessObjects Information Platform Services with LDAP
- Following the error the connection is closed and it loses all the work done in that session
- SAP Business Objects IPS 4.1
- EPM-BPC 10.0 for Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
Session, expiry, fwb00011, IPS, EPM, BPC, excel, add on , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.