- Return code 2
- Run-time objects
- Regenerate runtime objects
- RC = 2: Error reading the data
- Message No. DMC_RT_MSG040
- Aborted due to data inconsistency
- When applying corrections sometimes the correction states "regenerate the runtime objects" for tables with inconsistencies.
- After upgrade of source system the following dumps occurrs in ST22:
Category ABAP programming error
Runtime Errors SYNTAX_ERROR
ABAP Program /1LT/XXXXX96000010000010175
Application Component Not assigned
The current ABAP program "DMC_CALL_OLC" had to be terminated because it found a statement that could not be executed.
In include "/1LT/XX96000010000010175TOP", in line 150 of program
"/1LT/XXXXX96000010000010175", the following syntax errors
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server
SP1, SP2, SP3, SP4, SP5, SP6, SP7, SP8, SP9, SP10,SP11,SP12,SP13 DMIS 2010, DMIS 2011; Reset Runtime Objects Flags; LTRC; Generate Runtime Modules, SLT, LTR, , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server , CA-LTR-GEN , LT Replication Server: General Requests , CA-LTR-BW , LT Replication Server BW connection , CA-LTR-DB , LT Replication Server DB connection , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.