1) Executing an APD with a datasource based on a BEx query runs into memory and performance problems, the following descriptions have been sent:
- APD with query as source exhausts memory such as TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED dumps
- APD performance issue after upgrade to 730 or 740
- APD long processing followed by TIME_OUT dumps
- APD doesn't run though when query has an active condition
- APD Issue: No more storage space available
- APD does not return result (strange MDX statement)
2) Report RKEBW3RE causes performance issues in backend BW system:
- CL_RSR_MDX_FILTER_SETXX long runner
SAP BW 7.x
memory, TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, performance, runtime, TIME_OUT, RKEBW3RE, CL_RSR_MDX_FILTER_SETXX, RSCRM_BAPI, APD, RSANWB , KBA , apd , BW-EI-APD , Analysis Process Designer , BW-BEX-OT-MDX , MDX,OLAP-BAPI,OLE DB for OLAP , BW-EI-RTR , Retraction , CO-PA-TO , Tools , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.