- It is required to know which table entries will be converted by BDLS.
- After running some BDLS tables to convert values from one logical system value to another, some tables still contain the old logsys value.
- Some tables are not changed/convered when running BDLS.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
RBDLSMAP, client copy, system copy , KBA , CRM-MW-CC , Client/System Copy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.