In case for a material all the historical values are zero and you execute the material forecast the system behaves differently in transactions MP30 / MP38 and in MM02.
- In transactions MP30 / MP38 you get the error "No historical data exists" (Message no. PR011) and no material forecast is carried out.
- In transaction MM02 you get the warning e.g.
"Between 12.2013 and 11.2014 all historical values are zero" (Message no. MA560) but the forecast is carried out and the forecast values are zero.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Prognose, Vergangenheitsdaten, Vergangenheitswerte, Verbrauchswerte, PP-MP-MFC , KBA , PP-MP-MFC , Material Forecast , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.