- SMP 2.3.x
- Configured the log settings in SCC to notify with errors only.
- Next a setting was changed back to Warning. It was noticed
that only the primary server catches these changes.
- The errors are reflected in both nodes of the system but the rest of the settings
are only reflected in the primary server node.
- SMP 2.3.x SAP Mobile Platform (Clustered Server)
- SCC, Sybase Control Center
SMP, SAP Mobile Platform, SCC, Sybase Control Center, Hazelcast, change, primary node,
cluster, join, Connection refused, firewall, telnet , KBA , MOB-SUP-SCC , Sybase Control Center Administration , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.