- Currently PowerDesigner can reverse engineer PDW database using the Microsoft SQL Server resource file but without any of the PDW specifics (replicated versus distributed tables, replication columns, etc.).
- Microsoft rebranded PDW as APS (Analytics Platform System)
- Forward engineering does not work at all.
- SAP PowerDesigner all versions
- Microsoft APS (Analytics Platform Service)
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
CR776131, 776131, APS , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.