- When a user opens up the Input Schedule via hyperlink from BPF, he receives an EPM warning message stating an invalid member for Business entity: 2009.
- Report was previously saved with Business 2009 selected.
- User only had authorization for Business entity 4742. If user does not have authorization for that Business entity, user will receive this warning message.
- It was expected that the report will refresh with the Business context 4742 which was passed from BPF. However, EPM seems to read the Entity parameter that was saved previously.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.0 for the NetWeaver (NW) platform.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.1 for the NetWeaver (NW) platform.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
Invalid memeber, BPF link, EPM Add-in , KBA , EPM-XLS-NW , EPM Excel Client BPC NW , EPM-BPC-NW-BPF , Business Process Flow , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.