- While creating planned expenses during TC creation with T-cd WB21, if you press 'Create' button, the popup 'Expense Type' is issued firstly. Once you select a expense type, the popup 'Condition Type' is issued. But sometimes the popup 'Expense Type' is missing, only popup 'Condition Type' is issued.
- It's unclear how system determines the popups.
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP R/3 Enterprise Global Trade (EA-GLTRADE)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enterprise Extension Global Trade (EA-GLTRADE)
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
WB22, WB23, Trading Contract, Contract Group, Assignment, Expenses Condition, V, M, WB2B_CUS , KBA , LO-GT-TC , Trading Contract , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.