- On the target DBMS is DB2MVS10, when you look at the DDL of a row permission the owner of the table where the row permission is created is not displayed.
- When generating SQL script of row permissions, there is no owner prefix for the table on which the permission is created.
- The owner prefix is not preserved after reverse engineering.
- Correct display should be “create permission T_OWNER.RPERM on T_OWNER.T1” Instead of current ““create permission T_OWNER.RPERM on T1”
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- IBM DB2 version 10 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
CR775717, schema, 775717 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.