- User installed the Sybase SDK 15.7 64-bit for Windows on a Windows 7 PC as well as a Windows Server 2008 R2 machine.
- When trying to load data, the following error message occurs:
- "Connection test failed - Sybase connection error: Cannot find NT SybaseSQL Server DLL . Ensure that Sybase has been installed and the PATH variable points to the correct DLL directories."
- SAP Data Services Designer (Workbench) - this might be the SAP PowerDesigner tool (version never specified)
- SAP SDK for ASE 15.7 x64 Windows
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; SAP PowerBuilder 12.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner, standard edition 16.5 ; SAP Sybase PowerDesigner 15.3 ; SAP Sybase PowerDesigner 16.1 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.