- Error "The viewer could not process an event. The database logon information for this report is either incomplete or incorrect.  ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]" during refresh of Crystal report.
- Error appear with Enterprise users only. SAP users can refresh correctly.
- Error appear during refresh, no error while opening the report.
- Error does not appear from the Crystal client application.
- Error does not appear when scheduling the report.
- If SNC is disabled the refresh of the report throws the error "The viewer could not process an event. Your request could not be completed because a failure occurred while the report was being processed. Please contact your system administrator. [RCIRAS0546] ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]"
- CPIC trace show error such as "*** ERROR => DlLoadLib: dlopen()= Could not load module /usr/sap/sapcrypto/libsapcrypto.so." and "*** ERROR => SncPDLInit(): DlLoadLib("/usr/sap/sapcrypto/libsapcrypto.so")=DLENOACCESS"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- Crystal Report 2011 / 2013
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.