- Many tables are replicated, approx 250 tables from ASE to IQ database.
- When changing from using individual table repdefs to a single database repdef to avoid to manage many repdefs/subscriptions.
- Replication into IQ was working fine prior to switching to database repdefs.
- The ASE tables are owned by dbo but the IQ tables are owned by an other user/group.
- Grant membership in the IQ group to the replication maintenance user to allow the tables to be accessed by the IQ user without having to qualify the table name. However, it is failing now because it is trying to qualify the table names with 'dbo'. Here is an extract from the sql trace file:
+2,<,13209,PREPARE,insert into dbo.DBChangeLog (timeStamp, objectName, fileName, version, userName, remarks)
values (? , ? , ? , ? , ? , ? )
+287,E,13209,-141,Table 'DBChangeLog' not found
- When using table level repdefs before, the table name was not qualified with anything, eg. it would run insert into DBChangeLog in place of dbo.DBChangeLog.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 SP121
- SAP Replication SErver 15.7 SP200 (RTL feature to replicate into IQ)
- SAP IQ 15.4 ESD #2
rtl, user, schemamap , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.