- Once the IDoc is received in the ERP system (EDI process), the invoice cannot be created due to the error FD008 - "Assigning a new tax key for & and VAT 0.000 not possible" or "Assigning a new tax key for & and VAT not possible".
- Basic type used is INVOIC01 or INVOIC02 or /AFS/INVOIC02 (Invoice/Billing document types).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, ERP, backend, back end, FD 008, conversion, external, assign, assigning, message, type, INVOIC, INVM, INVL, vendor, IDOC_INPUT_INVOIC_MRM, ZIDOC_INPUT_INVOIC_MRM, process code, Ariba, SUS, SRM, AFS, integration , KBA , MM-IV-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , FI-AP-AP-M , Ext. Interfaces/BAPIs/ALE , IS-AFS-MM-IV , Invoice Verification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.