- SAP ASE processes (spids) are blocked by one process (spid) which should not go to sleep while holding a lock.
- SAP ASE can't kill the blocking spid.
- A reboot of the ASE cluster is required to ensure consistancy.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
774650, CR774650, hang, hanging, cmcc_wait_till_mass_usable , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.