- ASE errorlog reports a DOL data row pointer message:
Invalid DOL data row pointer: row 71 with status 0x80e must be normal row instead of compressed row.
- Stack trace follows in the module collocate()
- Stack trace may also include modules writetext() and s_execute()
- SQL command WRITETEXT was used on a page-compressed table
- WRITETEXT used to update a column to NULL
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
771090, CR771090, collocate, stacktrace, LOB , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.