- Title of Book report item is missing when creating/applying a report template from/to a section.
- The report template does not start with BookName %(!DisplayName).
- When applying the report template to another section, the Book title is not displayed for this section.
- In the New Report Editor, the 'Show Titles' option is deselected (not saved) for report items if the report is created from a Report Template
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 SP04 PL01
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 SP02
- All model types
- Multi-Model Report
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
report, apply, multi-model, numbering, lost, outline, quick, view, CR775466, 775466 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.