You are planning to perform an Installation or System Copy for R/3 Enterprise 4.7. Below are some questions and answers to clarify usual doubts about it:
- Can I install a fresh R/3 Enterprise 4.7x110 system?
- Can I system copy a R/3 Enterprise 4.7x110 system?
- Can I install or system copy a R/3 Enterprise 4.7x220 system?
- Which media should I use to execute the installation or system copy?
- Where can I find the guides for Patch Collection Media?
- Where can I find further details about Installation for different OS and DB combination?
- R/3 Enterprise 4.7 Extension Set 1 (4.7x110);
- R/3 Enterprise 4.7 Extension Set 2 (4.7x220);
- OS Independent;
- DB Independent.
Installation, Installer, Install, System Copy, Copying, Migration, Migrate, Migrating, Software Provioning Manager, SWPM, SAPinst, Media, NetWeaver, NW, Export, Exporing, Import, Importing, Patch Collection, Media, 4.7, Enterprise, 4.7x110, 4.7x220, R3E, NetWeaver, 640, Installation Master, Material Number, mySAP ERP 2004, R/3 Enterprise 4.7 , KBA , BC-INS , Inst.Tools - Use subcomponents; SAP Note 1669327 , BC-INS-MIG , OS/DB Migrations with SWPM and DB refresh , BC-INS-NT , Installation Windows , BC-INS-UNX , Installation Unix , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.