- Workstation receiving several 6623 errors over a local connection to an ADS server
- Error 6623: A WinSock virtual circuit was aborted
- Corresponds with WinSock Error 10053: Software caused connection abort. An established connection was aborted by the software in your host computer, possibly due to a data transmission time-out or protocol error."
- SAP Advantage Database Server 10 (Server Side)
- SAP Advantage Database Server 11 (Client Side)
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
SAP Advantage Database Server 11.1
Sybase, ADS, connect, network, socket, tcpip , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.