- Currency translation result is wrong.
- None group data is not translated to the group currency.
- None group data is translated to incorrect group currency value.
- None group data is not translated to the group level.
- Currency translation task via consolidation monitor or data manager package doesn't generate the expected result.
- Business rules are not triggered.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 (BPC), version for SAP NetWeaver (Standard Model or Embedded Model)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 (BPC), version for SAP NetWeaver (Standard Model or Embedded Model)
- SAP Real-Time Consolidation (RTC) in S/4HANA (Choose BPC instead of transaction code: RTCCT for Currency Translation)
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
CL_UJP;CONS_INTEGRATION_ENABLED;CL_UJP_CONSOLIDATION;UJP_FXTRANS;UJP_FXTRANSH;CL_UJP_CURR_CONVERSION;CL_UJP_UT_CURR_CONVERSION;FX trans;currency conversion, CURR_CONVERSION, currency conversion script logic, parallel execution, ENABLE_PARALLEL_EXECUTION, Periodic calculation, AVG, END, CLO, Apply to Periodic, Business Rules, local currency, group currency, transaction currency, currency rate, data source, Input, DATASRC_TYPE, OPENING, CLOSING, VARSCP, STORE_GROUP_CURR, CURRENCY_TYPE, STORE_ENTITY, integration mode, REPORTING, Multiply Divide, Report Currency Dimension, RATE_CATEGORY, GLOBAL, Rate Account, Input Currency, consolidation model, ownership model, rate model , KBA , bpc currency checkpoints , troubleshooting , currency translation , EPM-BPC-NW-TDL-CT , Currency translation , FIN-RTC , Real-Time Consolidation , BW-PLA-BPC-TDL , Consolidation , EPM-BPC-NW-CC , Consolidation Central , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.