- Users already logged in to the repository are deactivated by an administrator.
- The repository folders (.Library folder, repository folders, and change lists folder) are all visible.
- The repository and change lists folders do not show any document anymore.
- The .Library folder still displays library documents but these cannot be expanded.
- Models at the repository root are visible but cannot be expanded.
- Deactivated users can create a new change list, they should not.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04 PL01
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
disable, inactive, permission, CR775307, 775307 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.