- You have an ASE 15.7 or 16 ODBC connection set on your machine configured with default options
- This connection is set as "Repository Definition" on your PowerDesigner
- When you use "Repository > Connect", an error occurs: "The connection failed because the repository has not been installed on this database"
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- ODBC for ASE 15.7 and ASE 16
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
Enable Dynamic Prepare , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.