- Closing portion determination does not happen as expected when creating a declaration in the OPR (Outward Processing) or IPR (Inward Processing) process.
- GTS offers two different options for the time of closing portion determination for OPR and IPR, linked to the relevant authorisation for each process. This KBA outlines the details of this configuration and explains difference in the two options.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
SAP Global Trade Services all versions
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620 , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS , Customs Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.