- In rare occasions, the SQL Anywhere process (dbsrvX.exe, dbengX.exe, where X is the major version of SQL Anywhere) may hang or become unresponsive.
- You cannot log in to the database server, and no queries are being processed.
- The console log (-o database server option) is not displaying any new messages.
How can you collect a diagnostic file (memory dump) from this process for further analysis by SAP support?
- SAP SQL Anywhere (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows (all versions)
Sybase , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.