- The following error is thrown in the Relay Server Outbound Enabler (RSOE) log file "<OEHost> OEE1028: The Outbound Enabler was unable to write an HTTP body to the Relay Server because of [MLC24: Server certificate not trusted. The system-specific error code is 67702903 (hex 04091077).]"
- The RSOE configuration to use SSL used to work in previous versions of Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) and SAP Mobile Platform (SMP), but not working anymore
- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3/3.0 MBO Runtime
- Microsoft IIS 7.x /Apache 2.x Web Servers
- SAP Sybase Relay Server 12.x, 16.x
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3
HTTPS SSL Security Server certificate not trusted OEE1028 , KBA , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.