- SAP ASE errorlog contains an error 1601:
There are not enough 'user connections' available to start a new process. Retry when there are fewer active users, or ask your System Administrator to reconfigure SQL Server with more user connections
- SAP ASE errorlog contains the following error messages:
nopen: no room in socket table
Failed to allocate object from SQL Text Object Pool.
- SAP ASE server can become unresponsive.
- User connections are sufficient
- The thread count on the default thread pool (syb_default_pool) has been changed.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment, violation, storage, access, kisignal, nopen, "no room in socket table", CR771433, 771433, CR#771433 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.