- When attempting to configure unix SSO via KBA 1965433 SSO fails and logging reveals no errors
- How to trace trusted authentication REMOTE_USER
- This method of tracing is specifically useful for the REMOTE_USER variable only, for other general trusted auth troubleshooting use KBA 1945794
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 all SP's
- This KBA may also be helpful for unix/linux SSO on XI 3.1 and BI 4.0, but has not been tested with those versions at this time
zie sso biauth tskba failed single sign on sign-on automatic logon vintela , KBA , tskba , tskb , 3tkba , 3tkb , biauth , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.