- Error while reading data from or writing data to SAP ECC6 through SAP Data Services 4.2 through ODATA services adapter (ODATA Services is implemented in SAP UI Gateway) - see supplementary guide for ODATA services
- Expected behaviour: Data should be read or written successfully via ODATA Services
- Observed behaviour: Job seems to run to completion but no data is received on the other end.
Error: ResourceMetadata not found in the object of the class [com.acta.metadata.AWTableMetadata] .
1. The adapter properties are not compatible with the JavaBean-convention.
2. The public Standardkonstruktur is not defined.
3. The BeanInfo object is incorrect.
4. The incorrect object was checked.
5. Other causes
- SAP Data Services DS 126.96.36.1999
- Information Platform Services IPS 4.1 SP4
- Tomcat: 6
- Java version: 6
KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , Data Services SAP Interfaces , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.