- SAP ASE server patched to version "Adaptive Server Enterprise/15.7/EBF 23007 SMP SP130 /P/Sun_svr4/OS 5.10/ase157sp13x/3819/64-bit/FBO/Sat Aug 23 01:36:19 2014"
- After the patching, application connects and produces the following error message:
- Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Error in allocating a connection. Cause: java.sql.SQLException: JZ0SJ: Metadata accessor information was not found on this database. Please install the required tables as mentioned in the jConnect documentation. Error Code: 0
- jConnect JDBC Driver for SAP ASE 6.05/7.07
- SAP ASE (Database server) 15.7, 15.X
- java 1.5, 1.6, 1.7
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5 ; Sybase SDK 15.7
MDA, jConn, jconn , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.