Error "F5080 - Consolidated companies & and & are different" is given in the following scenarios:
- When posting a Goods Receipt (GR) for delivery costs in MIGO
- When posting an Invoice Receipt (IR) for delivery costs in MIRO.
- When clearing a "GR/IR clearing" account in transaction MR11.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
F5 080, F5080, MIGO, goods receipt, GR/IR, Inter-company postings, OBA7, trading partner, VBUND, consolidation, goods issue, transfer postings, MR11, Invoice. , KBA , FI-AP-AP-J , Integration/Accounting Interface , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , MM-IV-CA , G/L Clearing Account Maintenance , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.