- In your purchasing process you use both Header and Item level Delivery Costs or Supplimentary Conditions.
- In cases where a currency conversion is required, you notice that a different exchange rate is used for the Item level delivery costs than the header delivery cost onditions.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, KWERT, LEINRF2O, konv-kherk, BETB_AUFBAUEN, budat, ekko-bedat, xekbnk, KONV, ME_READ_ITEM_GOODS_RECEIPT, convert_to_local_currency , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , MM-PUR-GF-GR , Interface - Goods receipt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.