'Logca' is a script that collects logfiles from below tools:
- Oracle Database Upgrade (by DBUA, dbua.sap.sh, Database Upgrade Assistant)
- Oracle Software Installation (by runInstaller, RUNINSTALLER, setup.exe)
- Bundle Patch Installation (opatch, mopatch, datapatch, catsbp)
- Complete path of "diagnostic_dest" Oracle Initialization Parameter
Logca is intended to collect the mentioned logfiles automatically without any user interaction. It can be used on any installation types (RAC, Exadata, Oracle FailSafe, ODA, ASM, etc.)
- SAP Release independent
- Oracle Database 10g
- Oracle Database 11g
- Oracle Database 12c (12.1 and 12.2)
- UNIX/Linux, Oracle Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, WINDOWS
unix, linux, aix, hpux, solaris, oracle linuc, upgrade,installation, patch, problem, incident, issue, logfile, log, file, assistant, support, upload, attach, message, fail, stuck, hang, gui, oui, java, database, db, help, file, gather, collect, compress, provide, logca, log collector assistant, logca.sh, logca.bat, trace, analyze, collect, zip, unzip, compress, decompress, provide, support, Patch, 25918388, SBP,DBBP, BundlePatch, Bundle, PSU, CPU , KBA , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.