Scenario: the requirements of finished product are at issuing plant A. The components are produced or purchased at supplying plant B and will be transferred to plant A.
When executing MD02/MD03/MD01N with plant A, MRP can plan both of the issuing plant and supplying plant. However, when using MD01, it can only plan the issuing plant.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP All versions
- SAP ERP Central Component All versions
- SAP R/3 All versions
- SAP R/3 Enterprise All versions
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA All versions
STO, stock transfer, plant to plant, multiple plants, multiple, MD01, MS01, MD02, MS02, MD03, MS03, MD04, MS04, MD01N, component, special procurement, special procurement type, BOM, Scope of planning , KBA , PP-MRP-PP , Procurement Proposal , PP-MRP-PR , Planning Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.