- A developer has left the company and the SySAM served license he has been using needs to be assigned to someone new.
- Uninstalling PB from the machine of the employee who left the company did not release the license.
- If uninstalling PowerBuilder does not release the license, is there a way to release it so it can be used for another developer?
- SAP PowerBuilder (PB) 12.5
- SAP PowerBuilder (PB) 12.6
- SAP Infomaker (IM) 12.5
- SAP Infomaker (IM) 12.6
Sybase Software Asset Management (SySAM) all versions
SAP InfoMaker 12.5 ; SAP InfoMaker 12.6 ; SAP PowerBuilder 12.5 ; SAP PowerBuilder 12.6 ; Sybase Software Asset Management all versions
SySAM, lmutil, lmborrow , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , Powerbuilder , BC-SYB-IM , InfoMaker , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.