- Trying to create MATMAS idocs in BD10 ( RBDSEMAT ) using field 'Class' on initial screen does not work.
- A Particular class of a material is specified on the initial screen of BD10 but no idocs are created for the material when executed.
- The preconditions of the note 1476727 are met but still no MATMAS or CLFMAS idocs are generated in BD10
- The F4 Help for the field Classes shows the information message "No values found" DH801 although their are classes saved.
- A Material has several classes assigned and you want to distribute / generate an IDOC a particular class to another system , when using BD10 the filter for the class specified is not respected and CLFMAS IDOCS are generated for all classes of the material.
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP ERP Cross Application (CA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
"DH 801" , idoc , ALE , SPRO , Customizing , SDN , KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , CA-CL-CL , Classification , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.