- ASE fails to shutdown after a SHUTDOWN command is issued
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with Signal 11" error in the module ktMuxThreadGetSchedQ()
- Sometimes followed by the message "Unable to insert task into scheduler as the scheduler has already shutdown."
- Stacktrace contains the following functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
738538, CR738538, mapvarnodes, resolve_varnodes, colnames, colnames_recurse, xml, dump, load, derived , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.