- How to make report objects (Web Intelligence, Crystal Report, Dashboard) viewable in offline mode on Android
- You have saved a Dashboard but you cannot see it in the SAP BI Mobile App
- You have ticked the "Work Offline" box
- You have set the "offlineStorage" on CMC following KBA 1927219
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1 / 4.2
- SAP BI Mobile App
- Android or iOS
BI4 4.0 4.1 4.2 SAP BI Mobile App Offline store storage view report object in offline mode Client Settings offlinestorage , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-AND , BI Mobile on Android , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.